All of us at PAC send you warm season’s greetings and wish you happiness in the New Year.
Please support our work in the year ahead by donating to our 2013 Christmas Appeal.
Among PAC's achievements in 2013
- We gave expert therapeutic support to 172 families;
- We signed four new contracts with local authorities to provide services;
- We offered workshops to transracially adopted adults and to birth mothers;
- We launched Skype counselling for those unable to attend an outreach centre;
- We conducted 65 training days which included several new themes;
- We published a Good Practice Guide for Schools, selling over 900 copies;
- We actively participated in the government’s adoption reform policy-making.
A donation of just £5 from each of you can make a difference to someone's life in 2014
- £80 will fund an initial consultation with one of PAC's specialist counsellors to begin to alleviate feelings of distress
- £430 is the cost of a full family consultation (adoptive parents and child) involving two PAC counsellors, to assess the family's needs
- £650 will pay for a programme of counselling for birth parents who have lost a child to adoption
- £1,750 can pay for a new adoptive family to complete our unique Enhancing Adoptive Parenting programme, to develop therapeutic parenting skills
- £4,000 is the cost of keeping PAC’s Advice Line open to all for one month
Visit our supporters' page or contact us to find out about giving options.
Thank you for supporting PAC's 2013 Christmas Appeal and giving us the chance to do more to help those who need us!