Advice and Support
Our purpose is to provide anyone who has been affected by adoption or other forms of permanent care, as well as the professionals who support them, with expert, independent advice and counselling.
PAC-UK's Advice Line
The Advice Line is available on 020 7284 5879 (London office) and 0113 230 2100 (Leeds office) and is staffed by qualified and experienced PAC-UK counsellors who can provide advice and information on all aspects of adoption and other forms of permanent care. It is also the first port of call for enquiries about PAC-UK counselling and our other therapeutic services. Like all PAC-UK’s services, the Advice Line is independent and confidential, within a safeguarding framework. If your call is not urgent or you would like to discuss an issue in more detail we recommend you call after 5pm on Wednesday or Thursday. Our Education Advice Line is open each Wednesday and Thursday during school term times between 10am and 12pm.
|London Office - 020 7284 5879||Leeds Office - 0113 230 2100|
|Monday||10.00am – 4.00pm||Monday||10.00am – 1.00pm|
|Tuesday||10.00am – 4.00pm||Tuesday||10.00am – 1.00pm|
|Wednesday||2.00pm – 7.30pm||Wednesday||4.00pm – 7.00pm|
|Thursday||2.00pm – 7.30pm||Thursday||10.00am – 1.00pm|
|Friday||10.00am – 4.00pm||Friday||10.00am – 1.00pm|
- Access to Adoption Records, Searching and Intermediary Service
- Adoptive Parent/Carer Support Services
- Adopteens Project (formerly AT-iD) for Adopted Teens
- Child and Family Service for Adoptive Families
- Counselling for Adults Adopted as Children
- Education Service for Schools, Parents and Professionals
- First Family Service for Birth Parents and Birth Relatives
- Peer Services for Adoptive Families
- Support Groups for Birth Parents and Adoptive Parents
- Training Service (view our full Training Programme here)
PAC-UK aims to provide high-quality services that meet our service users’ needs. By telling us how we are doing, you can help shape these services in the future.
All your views, whether positive or otherwise, are important to us, as we are committed to improving the services we provide.
Download our PAC-UK Comments, Compliments and Complaints Leaflet and send your completed form to PAC-UK's office address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.