This study is run by Prof. Elsbeth Neil and Dr. Julia Rimmer at The University of East Anglia and funded by the Economic and Social Research Council.
How do people adopted from the care system experience becoming parents?
Not much is currently known about the experiences and support needs of adoptees when they become parents, or adopters when they become grandparents.
We need adoptees and adopters to act as consultants on the project helping us design and undertake an exciting new research project.
We are recruiting for two workshops, one for adopted parents and one for adopter grandparents.
We are looking for:
- 6 x adoptees who are now biological parents
- 6 x adopters who are now a grandparents through adoption
- 3 x 3 hour workshops in London over 2 years
- Travel paid and food provided
- You will also receive £50 per workshop
Please RSVP by no later than 31 August 2018.
To find out more contact:
Dr. Julia Rimmer | Email firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone 01603 59 7501
Prof. Elsbeth Neil | Email email@example.com | Phone 01603 59 3562